Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Demons beware!

I'm not good with Portuguese, but going off the Google entry for the name of this blog, I came across a similar word, and I think the owner of that blog was either cursed or possessed, and went to Rome for an exorcism.

EnTRE (Ms) e MAiÚsCuLOs: Satanismo e exorcismo originam curso em ...

- [ Translate this page ]
É O DIABO O primeiro curso de satanismo e exorcismo oficialmente reconhecido pela igreja católica teve início em Fevereiro, em Roma, ministrado pela ...
leanpaganus.blogspot.com/.../satanismo-e-exorcismo-originam-curso-em.html
Show more results from leanpaganus.blogspot.com

Of course, I've got absolutely nothing to back that up with...
I'm just kinda hoping that the lack of letters in this blog name means something ENTIRELY different.
Like 'Cute bunny cloud hopping blog'.
Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment